Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to College Season

Currently Reading: Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate) YAY!

Reader,

Unfortunately, there may be some blog silence for my regular weekly post for a few weeks.  You see, I live in an area that has two different state schools from different states within fifteen to twenty minutes from each other.  They both start in two weeks, and I am in the midst of Back to College (BTC) retail H E double hockey sticks.   Not that I mind, 40 hour weeks is definitely nice on the checking account, and BTC leads to a full, active day of work, but it doesn't leave time for much else in life besides eating, sleeping, and relaxing.  

However, on my days off I will put together the book review for the week, since I'm not planning to stop reading, I just probably won't have time to comment much on the life of a writer at the moment (except to comment about the college students at work, which I'm not sure anyone finds interesting). 

Until next time,
Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment